The process to set up your sustainable portfolio is simple and takes just minutes to complete.
- Answer a few questions about your age, goals and risk tolerance and we’ll start building an investment portfolio designed to fit your investment needs.
- We only use low-cost ETFs (exchange traded funds) with ESG (environmental, social, governance) screens in your portfolio. NO high cost mutual funds here. Some ETF company examples include iShares, Nuveen and Wisdomtree.
- Based on your personal risk profile, you will be invested across all asset classes such as US Large, Mid and Small Cap Stocks, International Developed and Emerging Market Stocks and Sustainably Screened Bonds. And each client is weighted into these asset classes according to their unique profile.
- Once your account is funded ($5,000 minimum balance), we select, monitor and rebalance your portfolio so you don’t have to! The platform will automatically trade and rebalance when they drift form the targeted asset allocation with NO trading cost. You’ll save time, hassle, and have the ongoing peace-of-mind knowing your money is professionally managed in a sustainable way.
- As a Sustainfolio client, along with a sustainably screened portfolio, clients receive an annual personal review (if requested). Because we are a fiduciary advisor, we act in your best interest. Everything we do, from the advice we give to the funds we use, keeps your interests in mind. All accounts over $50,000 include tax loss harvesting.
- Because we use Schwab’s Intelligent Portfolio platform, clients will be able to access their accounts and statements on the Charles Schwab and Co. Inc. website or app on their smartphone or tablet. You will receive quarterly reports from Sustainfolio via reputable Morningstar Office online portal.
To get started, you’ll visit the Institutional Intelligent Portfolios® website (just click the “Get Started” button below) and enter one of our firm’s unique advisor program keys to access our portfolios.
Accounts available on the platform include:
- Individual • Joint • Trust • IRA • IRA & 401(k) Rollover & 403(b) Rollover
- $ 5,000 minimum investment
Enjoy other things in life and let us do the picking of sustainable funds and rebalancing and asset allocation.