The process to set up your sustainable portfolio is simple.
- Simply answer a few questions about your age, goals and risk tolerance and we’ll start building an investment portfolio designed to fit your investment needs.
- The electronic application process takes just minutes to complete. Once your account is funded, we’ll monitor your portfolio and manage your investments so you don’t have to. You’ll save time, hassle, and have the ongoing peace-of-mind of knowing your money is professionally managed in a sustainable way.
- As a Sustainfolio client, along with a sustainably screened portfolio, clients receive an annual personal review of their account
- Clients will be able to access their accounts via the Charles Schwab and Co. Inc. website or app on their smartphone or tablet
Accounts available on the platform include:
- Individual • Joint • Trust • IRA • IRA & 401(k) Rollover & 403(b) Rollover
- $ 5,000 minimum investment
To get started, you’ll visit the Institutional Intelligent Portfolios® website and enter our firm’s unique program key (CKTB) to access our portfolios.
For clients who enroll in the Program, SustainFolio will construct the range of available portfolios, determine the appropriateness of the Program for the client, recommend and select a portfolio for each client, and monitor the ongoing appropriateness of the portfolio for each client.
At our direction, Schwab Performance Technologies (SPT) will use software to automatically trade and rebalance portfolios when they drift form the targeted asset allocation by a defined amount.
Our firm has selected the low-cost ETFs for these portfolios based on our industry experience in sustainable and responsible investing.